This means that we:
- clearly state – via this privacy statement – the purposes for which we process personal data;
- limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data necessary for those purposes;
- process your personal data in order to carry out our business activities and obtain your consent in cases where this consent is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
Your privacy rights
You have the right to inspect your personal data (Article 15 of the GDPR) and the right to request correction or deletion of your personal data (Articles 16 and 17 of the GDPR). You can also object to the use of your data.
What do we process your personal data for?
There are various purposes for which S-S Engineering BV collects and processes your personal data. In the context of its agreements with relations, S-S Engineering BV collects and processes contact details for this purpose, including your name, position, business and/or professional interests, (business) mobile telephone number and (business) e-mail address:
- If you are a (potential) customer of ours, we use your data to be able to send you a quote, to determine which specifications or wishes a certain item or service must meet, to be able to deliver items or to carry out work for you. to be able to perform, invoice and communicate with you quickly and efficiently about the implementation aspects of the agreement.
- If you are a (potential) supplier or other contractor, your personal data are also necessary for the conclusion and execution of the agreement. When purchasing, this is necessary in order to be able to let you know which specifications or wishes a certain item or service should meet in our opinion, to be able to send a request for quotation or to place an order with you, to be able to pay your invoices and communicate with you smoothly and efficiently about other aspects of the agreement.
- For internal analysis for process improvement, product and service development and market research;
- • To keep relations and its employees informed of our (new) products and services, directly but also, for example, through social media campaigns, whereby S-S Engineering BV tries to take into account preferences based on purchased products and/or services.
- If you order and/or deliver from us, we will store and use the personal data you have provided in order to personally inform you in the future by telephone / e-mail about our existing and new products and services and possibly make you an offer for this. to do. We have a legitimate interest in using your personal data for this purpose, namely to inform, promote and sell our products and services.
You are not obliged to provide us with your personal data. However, if you do not provide us with any or insufficient personal data, it is possible that we will not be able to carry out the aforementioned activities.
Our customers are customers for life. We therefore keep your data for as long as you are a customer with us and only delete your data when you request it or when it is no longer necessary for our services that the relevant data is stored.
Provision of personal data to third parties
We will only provide your data to third parties if this is necessary to implement a product or service with you or with your company. These third parties (partners / dealer) are used to protect your rights. Our website contains measuring instruments from other parties, such as cookies from Google Analytics. The data is automatically shared with this company and we do this to keep track of how visitors use our website. We use this knowledge to optimize our website for our visitors. We also use Microsoft Office and the associated storage options for e-mails and other files.
We treat your data confidentially and do not publish it.
To prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal data, S-S Engineering BV uses technical and organizational security procedures. These procedures guarantee an appropriate level of security in view of the types of processing and the nature of the personal data to be protected.
Changes to this privacy statement