Efficiently clean your drainage with the MD 50
You can perform this work with the machine designed for this work. This machine has been developed for drainage lengths of ± 200 m and pipe diameters up to 200 mm.
The machine works with an initial pressure of 50 atm. At the head there is still ± 15 atm. about (or adjustable).
Because one ± 120 l./min. has water on the head, the head pulls itself to ± 200 m. in the tube.
Due to the high flow rate of the water mass, the dirt washes out of the drainage pipe.
The structure in the ground is little or not damaged if the pipes are properly positioned and cleaning is carried out regularly.
Specifications of the MD 50
The MD50 is a suitable waste water pump for cleaning your drainage system. This type of pump cleans your drainage pipes by means of a mass of water that is sprayed through your system at high speed. As a result, the soil is hardly or not at all damaged. A condition for this is that the pipes are positioned correctly and that you regularly carry out cleaning work.
MD 50 drain cleaner ( 50bar 192ltr/min):
- The pressure regulator is infinitely adjustable.
- The machine is equipped with an extra pump filter.
- Our dirty water pump contains a nozzle for roots and sand.
- You can wind the drum by means of a V-belt system that can be operated by hand. Or as an extra with a hydromotor.
- The wear-resistant hose is available in various lengths and has a maximum working pressure of 80 atm.
Do you have any questions about our MD50 or other products?
If you would like to receive more information about our MD50 drain cleaner and special nozzles for this machine, you can of course always contact us. We are happy to talk to you and tell you more. You can reach us by phone at number: +31 6 54202054 . It is also possible to send an e-mail to S-Steenbeek@zonnet.nl .